Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Chemo postponed

Unfortunately mom's white cell blood count was not where it needed to be yesterday, so the doctor postponed her chemo treatment until next Tuesday.

Mom was very disappointed as she was really looking forward to that LAST one. It has been such a long haul for her (since September!) and she just wanted to be done with it. We both wanted to be done with it.

BUT - it would be very bad to have her do a treatment with her white count so low. That can trigger so many things - illness, maybe infection or some other sickness that could compound into something bad.

So next week it is.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information Holly. She is constantly in our prayers & will certainly remain there.