Tuesday, November 24, 2009

A Happy Thanksgiving

Work has kept me very busy for the last couple of weeks!

Mom has been feeling well for the most part, other than the aches and pains... and of course her COUGH that kicked in at the start of the colder weather. Her stomach muscles are very sore and she really strained one the other week.

It's hard to believe that next Wednesday is the last chemo treatment. The last 9 months have been so long and exhausting for mom... the fact that there is a light at the tunnel gives us a lot to be thankful for. Everyone (my friends, her friends, family) has been very supportive and there are never enough thanks in the world to give. I hope everyone has a good Thanksgiving Holiday!


Windows 7: I wanted simpler, now it's simpler. I'm a rock star.

No comments:

Post a Comment