Friday, April 22, 2011

Surprise in the mail

Mom got a nice surprise in the mail from Denny (Ruth's son). He sent her some tubes of the Udderly Smooth lotion for her feet. She was tickled that he thought of her and it made her day.

I will say that the stuff is good - I also bought some tubes for her and a giant bottle with a pump. I got some for myself and it has done my cuticles wonders.

Her feet have been a little more tender this week. The timing is about the same as the last Doxil session... so I guess she can expect that a couple of weeks after the treatment that she's going to have problems. Part of the issue is the shoes rubbing against the bottoms and back. Anything that rubs against her skin is going to cause a rash and redness. She found some nice backless shoes that is helping a little but for now she'll have to take it easy. We are planning an Easter dinner with the other Sparkmans and niece Shelley (Sparkman - Tom's brother Jim's daughter) is hosting the group over at the Hotel Blackhawk in Davenport. It's a gorgeous place and I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun AND plenty of food!

No comments:

Post a Comment